Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Registration begins at 9 am at Mill Street Tavern and you can sign up that morning!
- The race will begin at 10 am at Mill Street Tavern in Cannon Falls
- Contact Rob or Michelle Lindell with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-764-4087 or 651-764-4082)
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Welcome back! We are off and running with our 2011 DuBar Dolls Breast Cancer 3-day team and we are excited to announce all of the 2011 fundraising events and dates:
This year we were asked by a former 3-day team from Cannon Falls, "Alice's Angels", headed by Candice Feidt to take over on two of their annual fundraisers to support the Breast Cancer 3-day. We will be adding the annual Drag Queen Contest at Brewster's Bar and Grill and the Co-ed Softball Tournament in Cannon Falls to our fundraising events!
March 12th - Drag Queen Contest
- Held at Brewster's Bar and Grill starting at 8pm
- Contact Christy Langsdorf to sign-up to compete as a Drag Queen (email@example.com or 507-291-1027)
April 2nd - Volley to Beat Breast Cancer - Co-ed Indoor Volleyball Tournament
- We will be running a Competitive Tournament (12-15 teams) and a Recreational Tournament (8-10 teams) in Cannon Falls.
- Sponsored by Brewster's Bar and Grill of Cannon Falls: prizes will be gift certificates to Brewster's and each team will receive free drink tickets as well just for participating!
- Contact Heidi Sue Lindell to sign-up and HURRY because we are filling up fast! (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-260-3547)
April 9th - Boogie to Beat Breast Cancer - "A Pink and Black Affair"
- Location: McArthur's Wood Grill & Banquet Facility
- Featuring live music by the Loose Cannons!
- Also Featuring a Silent Auctin - Contact Heidi Sue Lindell if you are interested in donating something for the Silent Auction (email@example.com or 651-260-3547)
April 11th through the 14th - Country Kitchen Donation!
- Country Kitchen of Cannon Falls will donate $0.50 for every meal sold throughout the day to the DuBar Dolls Breast Cancer 3-day team! So, take your family out for a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner and help support our 3-day team!
May 7th - It's All About The Boobs - Garage Sale
- 8am to 2pm in Cannon Falls at Kris Bodette's house
- Contact Kris Bodette if there is anything you'd like to donate for the garage sale (firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-302-9175)
May 1st -15th - Pampered Chef Catalog Fundraiser
- Will be posting a link for people to order closer to the party date, but please contact Heidi Sue Lindell with any questions! (email@example.com or 651-260-3547)
May 21st - Co-ed Softball Tournament
- Will be held at the Cannon Falls City Softball Fields
- Contact Christy Langsdorf to sign-up (firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-291-1027)
June 11th - Rack Race and Melon Meander - 5K Run/Walk
- Will be starting from Mill Street Tavern in Cannon Falls at 10am
- To Sign Up: http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=6596
- Contact Michelle Lindell with any questions (email@example.com or 651-764-4087)
July 30th - Volley to Beat Breast Cancer - Co-ed Sand Volleyball Tournament
- We will be running a 8-10 team tournament in Cannon Falls
- Contact Heidi Sue Lindell to sign-up (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-260-3547)
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Sign up (and pay) between NOW and May 26 to ensure that you'll receive a high-quality tech shirt with the Rack Race logo. This year, we have black tech shirts in both men's and women's sizes!
Sign up now by:
- Visiting the Running Room and registering online! (The site also links to a downloadable PDF of the brochure, if you'd prefer to mail in your registration and payment.)
- Mailing a registration form with a check (made out to "DuBar Dolls") to our team captain, Michelle Lindell. You can find the form and mailing address on the brochure. Cost is $20 before May 26, and $25 after May 26 and on race day.
Where to find brochures/registration forms: You can print your own brochure by clicking here. (You can also find a downloadable brochure on our event listing at the Running Room.) To pick up a brochure in Cannon Falls, stop by Snap Fitness or Hi-Quality Bakery.
Although you can register on the day of the event, only those that register before May 26 will be guaranteed a shirt! Register TODAY!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
The fundraiser will also get $3 for each cooking show booked off of the fundraiser and held within 2 months.
- Click on the "Shop Online" square in the lower left corner
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Please join us for a fun night out, featuring LIVE music by The Loose Cannons, great food, a silent auction with fabulous items, and a chance to enter in a flat screen TV raffle!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Grandpa's Event Center
31846 65th Ave. Way
Doors open at 7 p.m.
Taco Bar Until 9 p.m.
Silent Auction until 9:30 p.m.
Music until 11:30 p.m.
$10 minimum donation per person to attend
(Free-will donations for young children)
$5 raffle tickets at the door for TV raffle
(Receive one free raffle entry with advanced ticket purchase at Hi-Quality Bakery, Family Salon or the Beacon office.)
Funds support the DuBar Dolls Breast Cancer 3-Day team!